What & How of Information We Collect
We do not collect any Personal information but it may be collected in a number of ways. We may collect certain information that you voluntarily provide to us which may contain personal information. For example, we may collect your name, email address you provide us when you contact us by e-mail or use our services. We may also collect information about your mobile’s operating system and information about your usage and activity on the application using third party analytics services.
Permissions which may be used in Mobile Applications
1. ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Access internet to request ads.
2. WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE (Photo/ Media/ Files)- Allows app to write to external storage
3. READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE:- Allows app to read from external storage
4. CAMERA - Capture images
5. INTERNET- Allows application to open network sockets.
6. C2D_MESSAGE - It enabled us to send data from servers to user.
7. RECEIVE - Allows an application’s user to receive message.
8. WAKE_LOCK - Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
9. SET_WALLPAPER - Allows applications to set image as wallpaper.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use the information collected through the Service:
A. To communicate with you or third parties
B. To process your requests and transactions.
C. To improve the Service.
D. To customize the services and/or products we provide to you.
E. To assist with our product and service development.
F. To perform marketing analysis, and
G. For other purposes related to our business.
With Whom We Share Your Personal Information
We do not share user’s Personal information collected through the Service but it may be shared with companies and organizations that perform services on our behalf (for example, companies that provide data management or other support services to us (such as data storage and Web hosting services)).
Also, we may disclose the personal information we collect through the Service when we, in good faith, believe disclosure is appropriate to:
i. - Comply with applicable law (or a court order or subpoena);
ii. - Prevent or investigate a possible crime, such as fraud or identity theft;
iii. - Enforce the Terms of Service or other agreements that govern your use of the Service and/or our services;
- To protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users or others; or
iv. - To protect your vital interests.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take reasonable security measures to protect your personal information (including, preventing the loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction of your personal information). Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are impenetrable. If you use a password on the Service, you are responsible for keeping it confidential. Do not share it with any other person. If you believe your password has been misused, please advise us immediately.